Local SEO tips for Southwestern Colorado! We know it’s break time but it’s the best time to manage your online reputation. If you’re a bar, restaurant, hotel, rafting, ski or retail business in Colorado you need to be aware that your business is online with or without you! Localization/Geotargeting websites such as Yelp!,Google+ Local, Foursquare and Manta provide visitors the ability to see and review businesses.
Over 70% of customers are finding your business and rating it on these sites!
What are your customers saying about your business????
Here are our Local SEO tips to help you manage your business reputation.
1. Claim your business listing on Google+ Local. It’s the easiest way to get Google to find your business.
2. Apply Semantic Markups for your business. We recommend using this to markup your address and contact information on your site.
3. Get a listing in the localization directories for each location your business provides services in.
4. Create landing pages for each location your business provides services in.
5. Monitor your reviews! Good or bad
6. Respond to any and all reviews.
7. Don’t respond negatively to poor reviews. Make an offer to them so that will return.
8. Customer service is a must today more than ever! Every customer with a negative experience will leave a poor review on a directory somewhere!
9. ASK for a review! The more reviews you have the better for search.
10. Complete all directories with your local address, local phone number, website, map, and photos! (Photos are very very important!)
Of course if you have questions be sure to let us know!